Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The journey starts!

It all started when I joined the new Company here in China..
Where I was(still am waiting for the best break :)) given less responsibilities and hence more time to ponder over :) and retrospect about my journey until now. Somewhere down the lane, I have forgotten to be the real me..Do I sound sad? No! It is just that I have been far too busy with my career and personal life and got less personal space to dig about myself and also what they call "re-inventing"! So, I decide to "Blog" my thoughts and re-discover my real independent self with no strings attached- like how i used to be during my much younger days !
I would love to thank mpspeak's owner whose blog i visited twice or thrice(only sad that there are no updations ever since 2003 ) and also-- I -think- the- best- blogger- ever, the owner of http://matterofchoice.blogspot.com/ .He has mentioned about women bloggers and that gave me lot of inspiration. His language is fantabulous and his thoughts are even more :) I guess "reading" has honed his choice of vocabulory to a great deal! I enjoy reading his blogs.
So thanks and cheers.Thanks for dropping by...

No comments: